Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The Reports of My Demise are Greatly Exagerated!

Despite claims to the contrary, I am alive. My silence has been driven more by amazement than anything else. The administration is a mess. Lack of focus, overconfidence, and general ignorance of the body politic can all be blamed for the ineffectualness of the present administration. Oh, let's not forget ceding 'control/authority' to Nancy and the nut-jobs running the House of Representatives. I don't know what else to say at this point. More to follow.

A few comments regarding the inane equity markets: Please get a grip on reality. Sure the market is supposed to look forward six to nine months, but let's get a grip, true recovery is a ways off. The consumer is strapped, if not unemployed. Housing ain't going to recover when people with 770+ FiCO scores can't get mortgages. I think the recovery will be slow, but what do I know.

No comments: