Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blogging Detail

Just a note on what's happening here at BFT International. Following the election our effort level suffered. That ennui morphed into pre-Turkey day excitement followed by an extended food coma. Despite the lack of visible product tepid efforts were being made on a couple of fronts. First, the staff does have a couple of postings in development, you know, like Ernest & Julio Gallo (per the late Orson Welles), we sell no wine before its time - or something like that.

The staff has also fighting off terminal laziness and are individually and collectively trying to improve my blogging technical knowledge to the level of an average 9 year old. Specifically, sources suggest I need to upload this blog to an FTP, some cyber-server. While some steps have been taken in this regard, the effort may not come to fruition until some young punk walks me through the process. I also need to assign a separate "file" (I know my nomenclature is wrong, but tough shit) for each posting. Doing so will make linking to specific articles a breeze. I think its pretty easy (I think just an additional step in the editing process), but the staff's enthusiasm waned prior to completing the task. On we toil.

No comments: