Sunday, November 01, 2009

Pelosi, Reid, McConnel, Boehner and Most of All Obama - Do They Care What's Going On?

I remain throughly interested in the business of politics, but my view has changed somewhat. I know am far more interested in leadership, something sadly missing amongst the majority of our political class. Do these folks recognize the sorry state of our federal economy? Do they honestly care? If actions truly speak louder than words, these folks are clowns, not worthy of the positions they have.

The Republicans appear vested in the interest of the economy imploding once again to allow them to retake power. The Democrats, on the other hand, want their agenda passed, irrespective of the cost. The President, intent on listening to the knuckleheaded, tone-deaf trio of Jarrett, Emanuel and Axelrod, plods forward ineffectually. A sorry plight.

Where we leadership come from, sadly I have no answer. What I can say with some certainty is that the present path will not succeed. Housing, jobs, the explosion of the federal debt and the decline of the dollar do not bode well for our economy over the next 2 years. I for one am highly pessimistic.

No comments: